Why work for Legal Aid Saskatchewan?
Legal Aid Saskatchewan employees are proud of the work they do and they are committed to making a difference in the lives of our clients. As an integral part of the justice system, Legal Aid is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to help people who need it the most and to ensure each client receives the access to justice afforded to them under the law.
LAS also provides a positive and supportive work environment for its employees. Our generous and comprehensive benefit package includes:
- health care spending account
- health care coverage
- dental coverage
- group life insurance
- accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- sick leave
- long-term disability
- pension plan
- paid vacation (three weeks to start)
- earned days off (EDO) (26 per year for support staff); (15 per year for lawyers)
- 13 statutory holidays
- maternity leave with generous top-up pay
- compassionate care family leave with generous top-up pay
- employee and family assistance program
- professional development
- deferred salary leave options
- job share options
LAS is a unionized environment. Our lawyers and support staff belong to CUPE, Local 1949.
View current openings